Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Return of the Mac

Find the latest women's openwork jumper online with Oasap, shop for women's openwork jumper, acrylic fiber jumper, wool jumper, cotton jumper, fluffy jumper, chunky knitted jumper and striped jumper.



Brr it was soo cold and wet and miserable today, time to dig out the trench from the wardrobe for a bit of a return of the mac! I am hating the weather right now why can't it just be sunny!!! Is it too much to ask!!So today I am wearing a prehistoric trench from Sainsburys, Primark cardigan which I need to re-button as the buttons are rapidly detatching themselves, ASOS White skinny jeans, and my new flatforms. I am love, love loving my flatforms although I was like a granny on a frosty morning earlier in the rain, skidding about all over as they have abso zero grip. Still I will forgo that because I love them!The adorable Swallow pin was a gift from Adrian :)XO Amie

No comments:

Post a Comment