Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Zebra & Dots

Find the latest women's fluffy jumper online with Oasap, shop for women's openwork jumper, acrylic fiber jumper, wool jumper, cotton jumper, fluffy jumper, chunky knitted jumper and striped jumper. Pantyhose from women's fashion clothing shop, get your favorite pantyhose at street fashion pantyhose store by choosing from a large collection of high street fashion picks, enjoy free shipping worldwide at OASAP.

I have never received so many compliments on campus about an outfit than when I wore this. I was surprised because I really had no ideas about what to wear that morning and just threw this on. I decided the polka dots and zebra print could work together. And it surely did! At least in my book.
dress: romwe.com
cardigan: forever 21
boots, belt: thrifted


Some girl actually ran up to me to tell me I looked - and I quote, "fabulous". Which made me feel fabulous indeed! Although I was startled at first because she ran up to me from behind. She said something about my color matching or something. Hooray compliments!

I like this back picture of me. Do I look like I'm trying to seduce you? Is it working?




Today is day one of finals. I'm honestly not worried and am really just waiting out the days until I can go home for the summer. Less than a week and I'll be done. Woo!

Happy happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment